Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Perfection in a Cupcake

Every now and then a person just wants chocolate chip cookies, well actually they just want cookie dough. Right? Every time I bake cookies, I eat the dough, I just can't seem to help myself. I've been doing since I was a kid, and now, well, now I have no intentions of stopping. It's part of the fun, it's what makes chocolate chip cookies so delicious. 


So one day I was thinking about baking cookies (or at least making cookie dough) when I was knocked off my feet by the idea of chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. Since cupcakes are, by far, one of my favorite desserts, with chocolate chip cookies a close second, I knew it would be perfection. And in the end, it was perfection. Imagine a yellow cake, tasty in its simplicity with mini chocolate morsels sprinkled throughout, then an eggless cookie dough filling, a cookie dough frosting, and a mini chocolate chip cookie as decoration. 


Biting in to this cupcake was truly an experience. Looking at it, you don't know what to expect. So when you taste the frosting, it is a surprise to find your self thinking of chocolate chip cookies. Then, there is the gooey center of doughy goodness, and finally a brilliant cake. 

Interested in ordering from Criminal Cakes? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment