Thursday, October 20, 2011

Starbucks Inspired Cupcake


I was at Starbucks the other day with a friend of mine, and he wanted something with calories, something most of us avoid, but to each his own. Our barista, looked a little shocked then answered, white chocolate mocha with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle. My instant thought was, OMG I want that, then I ordered my skinny vanilla latte, but my next thought, that was the important one, my next thought was, that should be a cupcake. 


The thought went through my head, and I started planning. Once I started planning, the cupcake was made. And the taste testers confirmed that it was a good, no great idea. May of those that tried it said it was one of their favorites. Of course, some of those guys say that with every cupcake. But this one was good. 


The base, a delicious mocha cupcake, that's chocolate and espresso for those that don't know. Throw in some white chocolate chips, then top with a light whipped cream, and drizzle some homemade caramel sauce. A wonderful, albeit, sticky combination of rich and light, and completely sweet. 

Interested in ordering from Criminal Cakes? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment