Thursday, June 23, 2011

Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes



It was a cold and blustery day, I burst into my favorite coffee shop, shaking the snow off, trying to recover from the weather. I look at the menu, and what do I see ... Peppermint Mocha. Oh ... it's back, it's winter, and it's back. The best coffee drink in the world.

Then because the weather was no longer cold and no longer blustery, but I still wanted the wonderful flavors of peppermint, chocolate and coffee to fill my world, but in a different form, a different way. And my mind had it ... CUPCAKES!!!! Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes.

The thought had entered my head, and there it stayed. Until for Christmas, we made them, and they were amazing.

There was mini cupcakes, bite size deliciousness. 


Then there were the full size cupcakes decorated with candy canes.



Deliciousness ... As every cupcake should be.

Just think, these too die for cupcakes could be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment